- All four rides start at the Crosby County Pioneer Memorial Museum, 101 West Main Street, Crosbyton, Texas at 8:00 a.m.
- All four courses follow a rectangular course.
- The 10 mile goes east from Crosbyton for five miles to Silver Falls Rest Area and back to Crosbyton. Though the shortest in distance, it is a challenging ride as the course drops to the bottom of Blanco Canyon, turns around in Silver Falls Rest Area, and returns up the caprock to Crosbyton.
- The 26 mile ride goes west to Ralls and turns north on US-62, east on Ranch Road 1471, and south to return to Crosbyton on FM 651. The terrain consists of level farmland with little traffic.
- The 36 mile runs further north on US-62 and turns east on Ranch Road 193. The course then heads south on FM 651 toward Crosbyton to go into and out of the canyon once.
- The 100 kilometer ride will descend and rise from Blanco Canyon twice.